If you’re an adult who wants to straighten a crooked smile, you’re probably finding it hard to be enthusiastic about the idea of wearing metal braces for two years or more. The good news is, you may not have to! Many of our adult patients get great results with Invisalign instead of braces.
To see if you’re a candidate for treatment with clear Invisalign aligners, call us today at 605-277-9049 for a consultation in our Aberdeen, SD office. In the meantime, check out some of the advantages of this alternative to braces:
- Won’t Clutter Your Smile With Metal – It’s hard not to feel self-conscious about a mouth full of metal – especially if you have a job that puts you on the front line with clients. Clear aligners blend so easily into your smile that many people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Gets Results Faster Than Braces – It takes on average about 12 months to straighten teeth with aligners. This is less than treatment time with braces.
- Won’t Irritate Your Mouth – You may have heard of wax for braces. It’s needed to help protect your gums and mouth tissue from uncomfortable contact with brackets and wires. Since Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic, they typically cause less discomfort than braces.
- Makes Meals More Enjoyable – Many kinds of food can get stuck in braces and are difficult to remove. To avoid the hassle, some folks just avoid those foods. With Invisalign treatment there’s no need to modify your diet, because you remove your aligners for meals.
- Simplifies Oral Hygiene – It’s also much easier to keep your teeth clean with removable aligners. You won’t have to worry about snagging floss on metal hardware or using special gear like a floss threader.
Call Aberdeen Smiles at 605-277-9049 to request a consultation or schedule online.