As a patient of Aberdeen Smiles, you will feel like you are part of our family. You can be confident trusting your loved ones’ dental care to our team, as we’ve been treating families in the area for many years. Our Aberdeen family dentistry will make sure that every smile in your house is kept in top condition. Here are a few benefits of making us your family dentist:
- A play area for your children to occupy themselves before their appointment
- Massaging chairs, warm blankets, and paraffin wax hand treatments to help you relax
- Gentle inhaled sedation with laughing gas so you feel completely at ease
- A wide variety of treatments for all ages – from 6 months on up
- Peace of mind that your loved ones’ smiles are getting the best care possible
- Friendly staff members who go to great lengths to make sure you understand your and your child’s treatment
Call us today at 605-277-9049 to schedule dental appointments for your entire family. We’re conveniently located at 1409 Sixth Ave. SE, Suite 8 – just a few blocks from Trinity Lutheran School and the Montessori School of Aberdeen.
Take Advantage of Our Many Family Dental Treatments
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visit us every six months to keep your smile bright and healthy.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our gentle laser will remove bacteria below the gumline and help your gums heal.
- Fluoride Treatments – Keep cavities and tooth decay away with this targeted treatment.
- Sealants – Sealants form a protective barrier between your teeth and harmful bacteria.
- Nutritional Counseling – We’ll help your family enjoy optimal total body health.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Protect precious smiles during sports and athletic activities.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – We can straighten your smile or your teen’s smile in as few as 12 months.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth so you can smile and eat more comfortably.
You’ll Appreciate Our Children’s Dentistry, Too
We treat children as young as 6 months old. Our general dentist, Dr. Drake, will make sure your child has a healthy smile from the very beginning.
Your child’s first dental visit is always the most important. Our team will make sure they have a good experience in the dental chair. We will look at all of their teeth to make sure there are no issues. That way, they can go onward and upward from there in terms of oral health.
We can even offer help with issues like thumbsucking that can potentially damage their smile, as well as tips to make the difficult teething phase more comfortable. Your child will go home after their appointment with a fun goodie bag to enjoy.
Give your crew the gift of skilled and gentle family dentistry in Aberdeen. Call us today at 605-277-9049 to schedule appointments for everyone, or use our to schedule online.