Give Your Bunch Great Family Dentistry in Aberdeen
As a patient of Aberdeen Smiles, you are a part of our family. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ dental care to our team, as we’ve been treating families in the area for many years. Our Aberdeen family dentistry will make sure that every smile in your house is kept in top condition. Here are a few benefits of making us your one family dentist:Dr. Drake on family dentistry
- A play area for your children to occupy them before their appointment
- Massaging chairs, warm blankets, and paraffin wax hand treatments to help you relax
- Gentle inhaled sedation with laughing gas so you feel completely at ease
- A wide variety of treatments for all ages – from 6 months on up
- Peace of mind that your loved ones’ oral health is getting the best care possible
- Friendly staff members who go to great lengths to make sure you understand your and your child’s treatment
Call us today at (605) 277-9049 to schedule dental appointments for your entire family. We’re conveniently located at 1409 Sixth Ave. SE, Suite 8 – just a few blocks from Trinity Lutheran School and the Montessori School of Aberdeen.
Take Advantage of Our Many Treatments
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visit us every six months to keep your smile bright and healthy.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our gentle laser will remove bacteria below the gumline and give your gums a chance to heal.
- Fluoride Treatments – Keep cavities and tooth decay away with this targeted treatment.
- Sealants – Sealants form a protective barrier between your teeth and harmful bacteria.
- Nutritional Counseling – We’ll help your family enjoy optimal total body health.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Protect precious smiles during sports and athletic activities.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – We can straighten your or your teen’s smile in as few as 12 months.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth so you can smile and eat more comfortably.
We Treat Children as Young as 6 Months Old
Your child’s first dental visit is always the most important. Our team will make sure they have a good experience in the dental chair. We will look at all of their teeth to make sure there are no issues.
We can even offer help with thumbsucking that can potentially damage their smile, as well as tips to make the difficult teething phase more comfortable. In addition, your child will go home after their appointment with a fun goodie bag to enjoy.