Aberdeen Smiles is excited to offer the smile-saving solution of dental implants in Aberdeen, SD to our patients. Our experienced team here at Aberdeen Smiles will make sure you have the most stable, secure, and attractive dental implant restorations possible. Dr. Drake has earned a Fellowship from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and has spent countless hours perfecting her dental implant skills, and Dr. Fettig has advanced training in implants as well.
Your smile can be made new again with the help of Dr. Drake and Dr. Fettig. Call our Aberdeen, SD dental office today at 605-277-9049 to schedule your consultation. In some cases, you may even get your new teeth the same day as your dental implant procedure!
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant fill the same role that your tooth roots do. An implant is the anchor for the solid replacement crown that we attach to it. Implants are also able to keep a denture or full arch of teeth securely in place. You can have a whole new smile with the help of Aberdeen Smiles in Aberdeen, SD.
What Types of Dental Implants Does Aberdeen Smiles Have?
- Single Implant – Missing a single tooth? A single dental implant and dental crown will have your smile back to how it should be.
- All-on-4® Implants – Restore your whole smile with only four dental implants. We will remove your damaged teeth, place your new dental implant, and attach new permanent replacement teeth that very same day.
- All-on-6 – All-on-6 is very similar to All-on-4 but instead uses six dental implants for extra support.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your denture is secured inside your mouth by a bar that runs along your dental implant. Get the stable feel and peace of mind that comes from using implants to hold your dentures in place.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Instead of a bar, your denture is held securely in place by ball attachments on your implants. These balls fit into matching receptors on the base of your denture and hold it in place within your mouth.
What Are Mini Dental Implants?
Mini dental implants are smaller in gauge, or thickness, than traditional ones. This type of implant is especially helpful if you have low bone mass. Mini implants require less bone to give you a stable hold and less invasive surgery. This means a shorter healing time as well.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants have many benefits. Here are a few of them.
- Stable – Dental implants fully bond with your jaw and give you an unmatched level of stability.
- Natural Looking – The solid zirconia crowns we create for you will match the size and shape of the tooth it is replacing. This means your tooth will look as good or better than it ever has.
- Can Last a Lifetime – With proper care from Drs. Drake and Fettig, your dental implant can literally last the rest of your life.
Remake Your Smile with Dental Implants
Dental implants in Aberdeen, SD from Aberdeen Smiles will give you a whole new smile. Call our Aberdeen, SD dental office at 605-277-9049 to set up your consultation. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment or ask us questions as well.