Restore Your Teeth With Dental Implants in Aberdeen
Aberdeen Smiles is excited to offer the smile-saving solution of Aberdeen dental implants to our patients. Dr. Drake has earned a Fellowship from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and has spent countless hours perfecting her dental implant skills, while Dr. Fettig has completed advanced training in implants as well. Benefits of our teeth implants include:Dr. Drake on dental implants
- Stability – Dental implants fully fuse with your jaw and give you an unmatched level of stability.
- Natural Look – The solid zirconia crowns we create for you will match the size and shape of the teeth they are replacing. This means your smile will look as good as or better than it ever has.
- Durability – With proper care from Drs. Drake and Fettig, your dental implants can last for decades.
Call us today at (605) 277-9049 to schedule your implants consultation. In some cases, you may even get your new teeth the same day as your dental implant procedure!
Revitalize Your Smile With Implants
Dental implants fill the same role that your tooth roots do. An implant acts as an anchor for the solid replacement crown that we attach to it. Implants are also able to keep a denture, bridge, or full arch of fixed teeth securely in place.
- Single Implant – Missing a single tooth? A single implant and dental crown will put your smile back the way it should be.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Anchored securely to two or more implants, this type of bridge can replace several missing teeth in a row.
- All-on-4® Implants – Restore your whole smile with only four dental implants per arch. We will remove your damaged teeth, strategically place four dental implants, and attach new fixed replacement teeth that same day.All-on-6 Implants – All-on-6 is similar to All-on-4 but uses six dental implants per arch for extra support.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your denture is secured by a bar that runs along your dental implants. This transfers chewing forces to your jaw instead of your gums, giving you greater comfort and stability than conventional dentures.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Instead of a bar, your denture is held securely in place by ball attachments on your implants. These attachments fit into matching receptors on the base of your denture and hold it in place.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini implants are smaller and thinner than standard implants. Because they require less bone to fuse with, the procedure is less invasive and allows for quicker healing.
Dental implants in Aberdeen will give you a whole new smile. Call Aberdeen Smiles today at (605) 277-9049 to schedule your no-obligation consultation.