We are excited to offer the smile-saving solution of dental implants in Aberdeen, SD. Benefits of our teeth implants include:
- Stability – Dental implants fully fuse with your jaw and give you an unmatched level of stability.
- Natural Look – The solid zirconia crowns we create for you will match the size and shape of the teeth they are replacing. This means your smile will look as good as or better than it ever has.
- Durability – With proper care from Dr. Drake, your dental implants can last for decades.
Dr. Drake earned a Fellowship from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. She has spent countless hours perfecting her dental implant skills. You’ll be in good hands! Call us today at 605-277-9049 to schedule your consultation. In some cases, you may even get your new teeth the same day as your dental implant procedure!
Revitalize Your Smile With Implants
Dental implants do what your roots did before you lost teeth. They act as anchors for tooth restorations, and we use them in multiple ways:
- Single Implant – An implant and dental crown can function as a complete tooth replacement.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Anchored securely to two or more implants, this type of bridge can replace multiple teeth.
- All-on-4® Implants – You could restore your whole smile with only four dental implants per arch. We will remove your damaged teeth, strategically place your dental implants, and attach a set of replacement teeth that same day.
- All-on-6 Implants – All-on-6 is similar to All-on-4 but uses six dental implants per arch for extra support.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures are secured by a bar that runs along your dental implants. This transfers chewing forces to your jaw instead of your gums, giving you greater comfort and stability than conventional dentures.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Instead of a bar, these dentures are affixed with ball attachments on your implants. These attachments fit into matching receptors on the base of your dentures.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini implants are smaller and thinner than standard implants, which means they can be placed in jaws that may not have enough bone to support standard implants. This procedure is less invasive and allows for quicker healing, too.
Restore Your Healthy Bite & Improve Your Health
As important as your smile can be for your confidence, having functional teeth replacements can improve your quality of life. When you can trust that your new teeth won’t shift around, you are more likely to talk. When you can bite and chew without problems, you can eat the foods you love. You also can eat a variety of food you need for your overall health.
Dental implants in Aberdeen, SD will give you more than a whole new smile. Call Aberdeen Smiles today at 605-277-9049, or schedule your no-obligation consultation .