Get same-day emergency dental care at Aberdeen Smiles. If you’re a patient of record, Dr. Drake and her team can usually see you the same day you come into our office and will make sure your smile is taken care of fast. For dental emergencies in Aberdeen, don’t hesitate to call us at 605-277-9049 to get immediate help. Our skilled care will:
- Address your urgent dental need to help prevent damage to your smile
- Relieve your pain quickly with local anesthesia and inhaled sedation or IV sedation
- Make recommendations for repairing your smile
- Provide counseling and follow-up care to help prevent future emergencies
Call us now at 605-277-9049 if you’re hurting. We’ll be ready to help you smile comfortably again! Our address is 1409 Sixth Ave. SE, Suite 8 – conveniently located in the 57401 ZIP code.
You Can Count on Us When the Unexpected Happens
A dental emergency is a situation that usually comes on fast and threatens the health of your tooth. It also causes some level of oral pain. Here are some common dental emergencies we routinely treat:
- Cracked Tooth
- Broken Tooth
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- Infected Tooth/Toothache
- Loose or Broken Crown
Know What to Do During a Dental Disaster
It is comforting to know that you have a team of seasoned oral health care professionals on your side. When you call us for your dental emergency, we not only begin preparing for your arrival, but we will also give you first aid recommendations based on your specific situation. For example, if one of your teeth gets knocked out, there are a few things you should do:
- Find the Tooth – If you act fast, we may be able to put a knocked-out tooth back into your mouth.
- Wash the Tooth – Touch only the crown of the tooth, not the root, while you are washing it with warm or cool water.
- Submerge the Tooth in Milk – The moisture and calcium in the milk will help keep your tooth alive while you travel to our office for your emergency appointment.
Call us now for any Aberdeen dental emergencies: 605-277-9049. If you have a non-emergency need, you can also schedule an appointment at any time.