We Offer Same-Day Help For Aberdeen Dental Emergencies
Get same-day emergency dental care at Aberdeen Smiles. Dr. Drake and Dr. Fettig can usually see you the same day you come into our office and will make sure your smile is taken care of fast. For dental emergencies in Aberdeen, call us at (605) 277-9049 to get immediate help. Our skilled care will:Dr. Drake of Aberdeen Smiles on Dental Emergency Visits
- Address your urgent dental need to help prevent damage to your smile
- Relieve your pain quickly; we offer inhaled and IV sedation by a dentist anesthesiologist if desired
- Make recommendations needed to repair your smile
- Provide counseling and follow-up care to help prevent future emergencies
Call us now at (605) 277-9049 if you’re hurting. We’ll ready to help you smile comfortably again! Our address is 1409 Sixth Ave. SE, Suite 8 – conveniently located in the 57401 ZIP code.
Our Team Can Help With Any Type of Dental Emergency
A dental emergency is a situation that threatens the life of your tooth or causes oral pain. Here are some common dental emergencies we routinely treat:
- Cracked Tooth
- Broken Tooth
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- Infected Tooth/Toothache
- Loose or Broken Crown
Know These First Aid Tips For Dental Disasters
When you call us for your dental emergency, we not only begin preparing for your arrival, but we will also give you first aid recommendations based on your specific situation. For example, if one of your teeth gets knocked out, there are a few things you should do:
- Find the Tooth – If you act fast, we may be able to put a knocked-out tooth back into your mouth.
- Wash the Tooth – Touch only the crown of the tooth, not the root, while you are washing it with warm or cool water.
- Submerge the Tooth in Milk – The moisture and calcium in the milk will help keep your tooth alive while you travel to our office for your emergency appointment.