Aberdeen Dentures Let You Enjoy Having All Your Teeth Again
Dr. Valerie Drake and her team have helped many of our patients achieve their dream of a full smile with Aberdeen dentures. She and Dr. Fettig have years of experience crafting new and better smiles. With our wide range of dentures options, Aberdeen Smiles can help you refill your mouth with beautiful white teeth. Other benefits of our custom dentures include:Dr. Drake on getting your smile back with dentures
- New menu options without having to pick and choose what you eat
- The ability to talk more plainly and be understood the first time
- Better oral health and potentially better overall health
- A younger, more vibrant appearance that draws others to you
If necessary, we can also do any needed tooth extractions in-house, with dental sedation for your comfort. Call us today at (605) 277-9049 to schedule your dentures consultation. Our office is located in the building at the intersection of Sixth Avenue Southeast and South High Street.
Explore All Your Dentures Options
Aberdeen Smiles offers several types of dentures, including:
- Full Dentures – When you need all your teeth replaced, full dentures are a reliable and effective option. Our custom-made dentures will fit securely in your mouth and restore the look and function of your teeth.
- Partial Dentures – If you are missing a few teeth, partial dentures can help. Our experienced team will custom-craft a partial denture to refill your mouth and help you smile, speak, and eat with ease again.
- Temporary Dentures – Temporary dentures make sure you don’t go a minute without a full, attractive smile to show or to eat with while your final restorations are being made.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – With this option, we merge the full-arch replacement of dentures with the stability of dental implants. Your denture is held in place by ball attachments on your implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – With implant-supported dentures, your dentures are supported with a bar that extends from implant to implant. This keeps your dentures stable in your mouth whether you are eating, speaking, or laughing.
Aberdeen dentures can restore your beautiful smile and healthy bite. Call us today at (605) 277-9049 to set up an appointment.