Dr. Valerie Drake and her team have years of experience crafting new and better smiles with our variety of dentures in Aberdeen, SD. By getting a custom set of dentures, you could:
- Eat the food that you want to eat
- Speak plainly and clearly
- Restore the appearance of your confident smile
- Look younger and healthier
Call us today at 605-277-9049 to schedule your consultation at Aberdeen Smiles. Our office is located in the building at the intersection of Sixth Avenue Southeast and South High Street.
Explore Your Teeth Replacement Options
Aberdeen Smiles offers several types of dentures, including:
- Full Dentures – Full dentures are a reliable and effective option to replace a full arch of teeth. Our dentures are custom-made to fit securely in your mouth and restore the look and function of your teeth.
- Partial Dentures – If you are missing a few teeth, partial dentures can help. Our experienced team will create a partial denture so you can smile, speak, and eat with ease again.
- Temporary Denturese– While you are waiting for your full or partial dentures, we can provide you with temporary dentures. You don’t have to live without a full, attractive smile or sacrifice your diet while your final restorations are being made.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – With this option, we merge the full-arch replacement of dentures with the stability of dental implants. Your denture is held in place by ball attachments on your implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – With implant-supported dentures, your dentures are supported with a bar that extends from implant to implant. This secures your dentures whether you are eating, speaking, or laughing – without the need for gooey adhesives.
Improve Your Oral & Overall Health
The right dentures will allow you to eat a wide variety of food, which is better for your overall health. Our team will be happy to help you find the right solution for your needs. If necessary, we can also perform tooth extractions with dental sedation to create room for better teeth replacements.
Our dentures in Aberdeen, SD can restore your beautiful smile and your healthy bite. Call us today at 605-277-9049 to plan your visit with one of our doctors at Aberdeen Smiles, or .