Aberdeen Smiles has helped many of our patients achieve the dream of a full smile with dentures in Aberdeen, SD. Dr. Drake and Dr. Fettig have years of experience crafting new and better smiles. With our wide range of denture options, we can help you refill your mouth with beautiful white teeth. Call our Aberdeen, SD dental office today at 605-277-9049 and schedule a time to come in and discuss how dentures in Aberdeen, SD can help you.
We can also do any needed tooth extractions in-house with dental sedation for your comfort.
What Types of Dentures Does Aberdeen Smiles Offer?
- Partial – If you are missing a few teeth, a partial denture can help. Our experienced dental team will custom make a partial denture to refill your mouth and help you smile, speak, and eat with ease again.
- Full – When you need all of your teeth replaced, a full denture is a reliable and effective option. Our custom-fit dentures will fit securely in your mouth and restore the look and function of your teeth.
- Temporary – There is a waiting period between having your teeth removed and when your new custom denture is finished. Our temporary denture make sure you don’t go a minute without a full, attractive smile to show off or eat with.
- Implant-Retained – With this option, we merge the full-arch replacement of denture with the stability of dental implants. Your denture is held in place by ball attachments on your dental implants. Ask our dental team if implant-retained denture are right for you.
- Implant-Supported – With implant-supported dentures, your denture is supported with a bar that extends from implant to implant. This keeps your denture stable in your mouth whether you are eating, speaking, or laughing.
A Whole New Smile Is Waiting for You at Aberdeen Smiles
Let top Aberdeen, SD dentists Dr. Drake or Dr. Fettig give you a full mouth of beautiful and functional teeth. Call us at 605-277-9049 to schedule a time to come in and discuss your denture needs. You can use our convenient online form to schedule your appointment as well.
Dr. Drake is a board member of TSC Dental Hygiene School and previously served as a board member for the American Cancer Society.