Liven Up Your Smile With Aberdeen Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Drake and Dr. Fettig want you to have a great-looking smile. Aberdeen cosmetic dentistry is how we change any cosmetic flaws that are holding your smile back and give you the better smile you’ve been looking for. Treatment from Aberdeen Smiles can help you:Dr. Drake on cosmetic dentistry
- Smile with more confidence
- Look younger and healthier
- Enjoy better self-esteem
- Make better first impressions
Call Aberdeen Smiles today at (605) 299-4662 to see what our cosmetic dental treatment can do for you.
Enhance Your Look With a Wide Variety of Cosmetic Dental Services
Aberdeen Smiles offers many types of services for cosmetic treatment. They include:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of porcelain bond to the front of imperfect teeth to quickly hide deep stains, chips, cracks, gaps, and worn teeth. Remake your smile instantly!
- Teeth Whitening – We offer both in-office and at-home dental whitening. With Zoom in-office teeth whitening, you can get a smile that is up to eight shades whiter after a single treatment. Or with our Venus White at-home dental whitening, you can see amazing results in just a few days after starting treatment.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – With Invisalign, you can see your straight new smile in as few as 12 months. Straighten your teeth with comfortable plastic teeth aligners instead of metal brackets and wires that can poke sensitive areas inside your mouth.
- Teeth Contouring & Crown Lengthening – Teeth contouring involves shaving a small amount of enamel off your tooth to even out its shape. Crown lengthening exposes more of the white crown of your tooth for cosmetic and restorative purposes.
- Gum Reshaping / Gummy Smile Treatment – With laser gum reshaping, we can gently adjust your gum tissue level to eliminate your “gummy smile.” Your teeth and gums will have a more balanced look when you smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Dr. Drake is qualified to perform the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to reverse your gum recession and promote new gum growth in the area. We are one of only a handful of dentists in the region with the special certification required to offer this suture-free gum recession treatment.
- Tooth Bonding – Tooth bonding uses composite resin to correct dental issues like cracked or chipped teeth in one quick appointment. We will precisely match the color of the resin to the color of your teeth so that it blends in beautifully with your smile.
- Snap-On Smile® – This treatment uses a removable dental prosthetic that instantly covers cosmetic issues with your teeth.
- Smile Makeover – We can combine any of our cosmetic services into a unique treatment plan to give you the exact smile you want.