One of the main priorities for Aberdeen Smiles is to keep your mouth working the way it should. Restorative dentistry in Aberdeen, SD can:
- Bring back your beautiful smile
- Allow you to eat your favorite foods again
- Improve your oral health and avoid potential problems
- Help you look younger, healthier, and more attractive
Ready to smile, speak, and eat without any issues? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Valerie Drake. Call our office today at 605-277-9049 to come in and revive your oral health.
Eat & Smile Naturally With Restorative Dental Care
Restorative dental services from Aberdeen Smiles can repair the damage to your teeth or replace missing teeth. Here are some of the services we offer to reverse your dental problems:
- Tooth Fillings – Dental fillings are the standard treatment for tooth decay. We can place durable amalgam fillings as well as natural-looking composite fillings.
- Root Canals – We can usually save your infected tooth by cleaning out and sealing the inner portion. Afterward, a new crown will complete your restoration.
- Dental Crowns – Our custom crowns can rebuild damaged teeth or replace missing teeth when added to a dental implant.
- Dental Bridges – Fill the gaps in your smile with our high-quality bridges that anchor to your other teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – Repair chipped and decayed teeth with these custom restorations. They are a mid-level repair between a tooth filling and a full dental crown.
- Dental Implants – Save your smile and protect your underlying bone with dental implants. We can insert these prosthetic tooth roots into your jaw, then attach replacement teeth to them.
Feel Like Yourself Again
When your teeth are lost or damaged, it affects your daily life. You may lose confidence in your smile. You may not speak as clearly as you would like, and you might not be able to eat certain foods. With the right care and treatment, your smile can look as good as new (and maybe better), and you can bite and chew as well as you ever have.
Find out how our restorative dentistry in Aberdeen, SD can improve your life. Call us today at 605-277-9049 to set up an appointment or .