One of the main priorities for Aberdeen Smiles is to make sure that your mouth works the way it is supposed to. Restorative dentistry in Aberdeen, SD from our compassionate Aberdeen, SD dentists, Dr. Drake and Dr. Fettig, will make sure that your teeth are repaired and functional again.
Ready to smile, speak, and eat without any issues? Trust us to help you. Call our Aberdeen, SD office at 605-277-9049 to come in and get your teeth working for you again.
Restorative Dentistry Can Repair Your Damaged Smile
Restorative dentistry from Aberdeen Smiles can restore the damage to your teeth or replace missing teeth. Here are some of the services we make available to you.
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth fillings are the standard treatment for tooth decay. We offer two kinds.
- Root Canals – Quickly save the life of your damaged tooth.
- Dental Crowns – It takes us only six days to make your crowns.
- Dental Bridges – Fill your smile with our high-quality bridges.
- Inlays and Onlays – Repair tooth decay with restorations that are between a tooth filling and a full dental crown.
- Dental Implants – Save your smile and protect your underlying bone with dental implants.
What Kind of Tooth Fillings Does Aberdeen Smiles Offer?
While many dentists are moving away from amalgam fillings, Aberdeen Smiles believes in their durability. Our experienced dental staff at our Aberdeen, SD dental clinic will make sure that whether your dental filling is made of amalgam or composite resin, your tooth is repaired and free from decay.
Amalgam Fillings – Amalgam fillings are made of a blend of metals and other substances that provide a stable and durable restoration to keep your tooth usable. These silver fillings will last you many years.
Composite Fillings – Composite resin is a tooth-colored, moldable substance that provides a discreet option for fixing tooth decay. Unlike amalgam, composite resin is tooth-colored, but it is also not as hard as amalgam fillings are.
Restore the Function of Your Teeth at Aberdeen Smiles
Call 605-277-9049 today to schedule your appointment for restorative dentistry in Aberdeen, SD and repair your damaged smile. You can also use our online form to set up a time to get your teeth taken care of as well.