Aberdeen Smiles cannot stress enough the importance of general dental care when it comes to maintaining great dental health as well as total body wellness. That’s why we offer our patients a complete line of services for general dentistry in Aberdeen. Along with our comfortable office and our ability to treat your whole family regardless of age or background, we have everything you’ll need to take care of your teeth and gums through every season of life. Our general dentistry treatments can:
- Keep your smile healthy and clean
- Prevent or treat gum disease before it’s too late
- Educate your family with tips for oral care and good oral hygiene
- Protect your mouth from injuries during sports or exercise
- Help catch and fix small problems before they damage your smile
Dr. Drake is a talented dentist who holds a Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry. Let her and our skilled team help you hang on to a healthy mouth. Call our office today at 605-277-9049 to set up a visit.
Visit Us Twice a Year For Checkups & Other Preventive Care
No matter how well, how long, or how often you brush your teeth, you will miss spots. Our professional dental cleanings make sure those spots are cleared of anything that can harm your teeth or gums.
During your oral exam, we’ll look for any emerging problems so we can catch them early, treat them fast, and get your mouth back to looking and feeling great again.
Your checkup appointments, while crucial, are only the beginning of what we can do for you. Aberdeen Smiles also offers other general dental services, including:
- Gum Disease Treatment – With laser gum disease treatment, we can painlessly clear away infection-causing bacteria and give your gum tissue a chance to repair itself.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride helps prevent cavities and can even reverse tooth decay in its early stages. This is an easy step to take for boosting your oral health.
- Sealants – Sealants act like raincoats for your teeth, forming a protective barrier between your tooth enamel and disease-causing bacteria.
- Nutritional Counseling – Our team will help you understand the role that foods and beverages play in your oral health and total body health.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Early detection of oral cancer improves the odds for successful treatment. Don’t take unnecessary chances!
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – Professionally made mouthguards protect your teeth from damage when playing sports or being active. They can even help reduce your chances of getting a concussion.
As your partner for oral health care, we will be here to help you and your family keep healthy, happy smiles for life. For general dentistry in Aberdeen, call us today at 605-277-9049 to schedule appointments for everyone, or .