Keep Your Smile Beautiful With Aberdeen General Dentistry
Aberdeen Smiles cannot stress enough the importance of general dental care as a cornerstone for great dental health. We offer our patients a full line of services for general dentistry in Aberdeen. Along with our convenient office hours and our ability to treat your whole family regardless of age, we have everything you need to take care of your teeth. Our treatment can:Dr. Drake on patient experience
- Keep your smile healthy and bright
- Educate you with tips for oral care and good oral hygiene
- Protect your teeth from injuries during sports
- Help catch and fix small problems before they can damage your smile
Dr. Drake is a talented dentist who holds a Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry. Let her and our skilled team help you keep a healthy mouth. Call our office today at (605) 299-4662 to set up a visit.
Visit Us Twice a Year For Checkups
No matter how well, how long, or how often you brush your teeth, you will miss spots. Our professional dental cleanings make sure those spots are cleared of anything that can harm your teeth or gums.
During your dental exam, we’ll look for any developing problems so we can catch them early, treat them fast, and get your mouth back to looking and feeling great again.
Enjoy Your Brightest, Healthiest Smile Yet
Aberdeen Smiles also offers other general dental services, including:
- Gum Disease Treatment – With laser gum disease treatment, we can painlessly clear away infection-causing bacteria and give your gum tissue a chance to repair itself.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride helps prevent cavities and can even reverse tooth decay in its early stages.
- Sealants – Sealants act like raincoats for your teeth, forming a protective barrier between your tooth enamel and disease-causing bacteria.
- Nutritional Counseling – Our team will help you understand the role that foods and beverages play in your oral health and total body health.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Early detection of oral cancer improves the odds for successful treatment.
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – Professionally made mouthguards protect your teeth from damage when playing sports or being active. They can even help reduce your chances of getting a concussion.
We will help you and your family keep healthy, happy smiles for life with Aberdeen general dentistry. Call us today to schedule appointments for everyone: (605) 299-4662. You can also use our online form to request appointments.