Partnering with a practice known for its pediatric dentistry in Aberdeen is one of the best gifts you can give your child and yourself. At Aberdeen Smiles, your child will enjoy gentle and compassionate dental care as Dr. Drake and our team take care of their teeth and help them get comfortable around a dental office. We are a fun, friendly office with a play area your little one can enjoy before their appointment. Our other benefits include:
- A fun goodie bag for your child to take home afterward
- Relaxing massage chairs and a complimentary paraffin hand wax while you wait
- A convenient location not far from several schools, including Roncalli Elementary and May Overby Elementary
- Many years of dental experience keeping growing smiles healthy and bright
For top-notch children’s dentistry, call us today at 605-277-9049. One of our friendly team members will be glad to help.
We Care For Young Smiles Through Gentle Kids’ Dentistry
Our kind and compassionate dental team is dedicated to making sure your child’s smile is healthy and happy through every season of life. Helping them learn the proper way to care for their teeth while also keeping a close eye on their dental health is important to us.
We offer several crucial children’s dental services, including:
- Teeth cleanings for their brightest and healthiest smiles
- Dental exams to catch small problems before they can cause big smile damage
- Safe digital X-rays (when needed) for a closer look at their developing teeth, roots, and bones
- Fluoride treatments to prevent cavities and even reverse early-stage decay
- Tooth sealants to protect their teeth from disease-causing bacteria
- Tooth fillings to repair cavities and protect their teeth
Trust Us With Your Child’s First Dental Appointment
Your child should see the dentist for the first time by 6 months old, or when their first tooth starts coming in. Aberdeen Smiles takes a different approach to this first appointment than many other children’s dentists. At your child’s first dental appointment, we will help you understand what you can do to maintain their oral health. We will go over the importance of nutrition, not only for your child but for you as well. Your kids are always watching you and learning from you, so we show you ways you can set a good example for them.
See What Else We Can Do For Your Kids
Many things can come up in the course of childhood that may not even be on your radar yet. If your child sucks their thumb for too long, for example, it could cause misalignment of their front teeth. Breaking your child of this habit early will help safeguard their smile against future orthodontic treatment or prolonged treatment. We can show you how to do this.
For some children, teething can be painful. You can do several things to help your child through the uncomfortable teething phase. Rubbing their gums will help ease their pain. You can also ask us about age-appropriate pain medications.
Dr. Drake will take wonderful care of your child. Call us today to schedule an appointment for pediatric dentistry in Aberdeen at 605-277-9049, or use our to schedule online.