Our skilled dentists and oral surgeon can provide oral surgery in Aberdeen, SD to repair damage or prevent further dental problems. We can:
- Remove severely damaged or decayed teeth
- Stop the pain of impacted teeth
- Reduce crowding
- Improve your oral health
At Aberdeen Smiles, we can save you a trip to a specialist, and we can provide comfortable care with our dental sedation. Call us today at 605-277-9049 to schedule an oral surgery consultation. Discover what we can do for you!
We Offer Multiple Dental Surgical Procedures
We are dedicated to helping our patients solve their dental issues stress-free. That’s why we offer all our oral surgery procedures under one roof and have a dental anesthesiologist on staff. Here are surgical procedures you can have done comfortably at our modern office:
- Tooth Extractions – Whether you are suffering from a crowded mouth, severe tooth decay, or a severely broken tooth, a tooth removal can keep your mouth healthy and relieve pain.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Your third molars are the last teeth to come in, and they tend to cause problems when they begin to emerge. We can remove your wisdom teeth safely, relieve related pain, and prevent long-term problems.
- Bone Grafts – If you want dental implants but don’t have the required amount of bone mass in your jaw, we may recommend a bone graft. We will build up your bone mass by adding bone tissue so you can support implants.
Stay Relaxed During Your Treatment
We understand that having surgery on your mouth can cause some anxiety. It’s also why we do our part to keep our patients relaxed and worry-free. Our friendly professionals are happy to provide you with warm blankets. You can relax in one of our massage chairs or enjoy a paraffin wax hand treatment. Plus, our dental sedation can keep you completely comfortable during your visit.
If you need oral surgery in Aberdeen, SD, call us today at 605-277-9049 to schedule your consultation at Aberdeen Smiles. You can also request an appointment .