Experience Gentle Oral Surgery in Aberdeen
At Aberdeen Smiles, our skilled dentists and oral surgeon can provide the oral surgery in Aberdeen you need to repair damage or prevent further dental problems. Maybe you need to get a damaged tooth removed, your wisdom teeth taken out, or a bone graft to help you get dental implants. Whatever your dental surgery need is, we can help. We offer you:Dr. Drake on oral surgery
- A comfortable and friendly office environment
- Dental sedation to help you relax during your procedure
- Warm blankets, massaging chairs, and paraffin wax hand treatments
- A compassionate staff who will do all they can to make your treatment pleasant
Call us today at (605) 299-4662 to schedule your oral surgery consultation. We look forward to seeing you soon!
We Offer Several Types of Oral Surgical Procedures
Aberdeen Smiles is dedicated to helping our patients solve their dental issues stress-free. That’s why we offer all our oral surgery procedures under one roof and have a dentist anesthesiologist on staff. Here are the different surgical procedures you can have done at our modern office:
- Tooth Extractions – Whether you are suffering from a crowded mouth, severe tooth decay, or a severely broken tooth, a tooth extraction can keep your smile healthy and relieve pain.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Your third molars are the last teeth to come in, and they tend to cause problems when they begin to emerge. Drs. Drake and Fettig can remove your wisdom teeth safely and keep your smile pain-free.
- Bone Grafts – If you want dental implants but don’t have the required amount of bone mass in your jaw, we may recommend a bone graft. Your dentist will build up your bone mass by grafting new bone tissue or bone-like tissue to the area. This will promote new bone growth and help you realize your dream of a full smile.