Choosing a dental practice that can serve your whole family makes oral care simpler for you. That’s just one way our team at Aberdeen Smiles is trying to improve family dentistry for our patients.
You can come to us for advanced treatments with modern equipment in a comfortable, compassionate setting. We welcome children as young as 6 months old at our office. We have a play area for kids, and many adults appreciate our massage chairs, warm blankets, and paraffin wax treatments. For patients who are anxious, we offer both inhaled (laughing gas) and IV sedation to keep you worry-free during any of our many services:
- General Dentistry – Regular dental cleanings and exams reduce your risk of tooth decay and gum disease. We also offer dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and custom-made athletic mouthguards to protect your favorite smiles.
- Pediatric Dentistry – We work hard to help children have fun while keeping their mouths as healthy as we can.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer dental fillings, root canals, dental crowns, and more to rebuild and repair both your smile and your bite.
- Dental Implants – If you lose teeth, we can place implants to replace your missing teeth. Implants also make crowns, bridges, and dentures more secure.
- Emergency Dental Care – We hope you never need this service, but we also want you to call on us as soon as you can if you do.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – This includes teeth whitening and dental veneers, but we also offer Invisalign orthodontic treatment to straighten smiles for teens and adults.
- Oral Surgery – With an oral surgeon on staff, we can save you a trip to a specialist’s office.
Patients of all ages can get the high-quality care they deserve from a family dentist in Bath, SD. Call 605-277-9049 or use our to request an appointment at Aberdeen Smiles.