Keeping your mouth healthy can be simple and convenient when you come to Aberdeen Smiles for your family dental care. Find out for yourself why many people count on us to care for the most important people in their lives.
Our technology and modern approach to patient care allow us to provide efficient and effective treatments for patients of all ages. We try to make dental visits fun and healthy for our patients 6 months and older. That includes having a play area at our office. We haven’t forgotten about the comfort of our older patients. Settle into one of our massage chairs, get cozy with a blanket, and relax with a paraffin hand wax treatment.
For patients who feel anxious about coming to the dentist, we also offer inhaled sedation (laughing gas) and IV sedation, so you can remain comfortable during any of our services:
- General Dentistry – Fight tooth decay and gum infections by scheduling regular dental cleanings and exams at our office. While you are here, ask about athletic mouthguards, fluoride treatments, and dental sealants.
- Pediatric Dentistry – If your kids have teeth, we want to care for them. We also want to build relationships with your children so they don’t have anxiety as they get older.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can fix problems with your teeth by getting dental fillings and crowns, root canals, and more at our office.
- Dental Implants – If you are missing a tooth or teeth, implants replace the roots of those lost teeth and then secure crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Emergency Dental Care – We are here to help if you or someone you love has a dental emergency, although we hope this is a service you never need.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Straighten your teeth with Invisalign orthodontic treatment, or ask about other ways to improve your smile, such as dental veneers and professional teeth whitening.
- Oral Surgery – Since we have an oral surgeon on our team, we can perform a wide variety of procedures, including tooth extractions, without you visiting a specialist.
You and your loved ones should come to see our family dentist in Tacoma Park, SD for quality care. Call 605-277-9049 or use our to plan your visit to Aberdeen Smiles.