Protect Your Smile With Tooth Removal in Aberdeen
Tooth removal in Aberdeen can make your smile healthier. Whether your tooth is severely damaged, decayed, or impacted, Dr. Drake and Dr. Fettig can help. Aberdeen Smiles handles our tooth extractions in-house, saving you a trip to a specialist. We even have an oral surgeon and dentist anesthesiologist on staff. When you visit us for your extraction, you can expect:Dr. Drake on tooth extractions
- Compassionate and gentle treatment at all times
- Dental sedation with laughing gas or IV medication if you desire
- Comforting amenities like paraffin hand treatments and cozy blankets
- Many years of practical dental experience between our two skilled dentists
Get the help you need fast at Aberdeen Smiles. Call us today to schedule your dental consultation for tooth extraction.
A Tooth Extraction Can Improve Your Oral Health
Keeping your natural teeth is always our goal, unless keeping them will harm the rest of your smile. Here are some examples of times when keeping your original teeth is not what’s best for your mouth:
- Tooth Decay – Tooth decay in one tooth can spread to others. While a tooth filling is an effective treatment for a small cavity, severe tooth decay can make it impossible for your natural tooth to remain in your smile.
- Broken Tooth – A broken tooth is a dental emergency, especially when it cannot be saved. Our caring dental staff will make sure you are taken care of promptly so that you and your smile can recover quickly.
- Crowded Mouth – If you have a small jaw or simply cannot fit all your teeth in your mouth, our dentists have the skills required to determine the tooth or teeth that need to be removed so your smile can stay aligned. This may also help improve the outcome of future orthodontic treatment.
- Impacted Teeth – If you have a tooth that does not erupt properly, it is considered an impaction. This can be very damaging to your smile. Removing the impacted tooth will relieve your dental pain and keep your other teeth safe from harm as well.
Wisdom Teeth Can Cause Problems For Your Smile
Wisdom teeth (third molars) are the last teeth to come in. These extra set of molars in the back of your mouth often cause issues as they emerge. Wisdom teeth removal can be tricky, so make sure you are trusting a dental practice like Aberdeen Smiles that has the skills needed to make sure your extraction goes smoothly.
Call us today if you need tooth removal in Aberdeen: (605) 299-4662. One of our friendly team members will be glad to help.