When you think of summer, your mind probably goes to cookouts, vacations, and other leisure activities. However, we encourage you to also put a bit of thought into a dental to-do list. It will save time in the fall, when kids return to school and schedules fill.
We’re happy to help you cross some items off your list! Call us today at 605-277-9049 for an appointment in our Aberdeen, SC office. We even offer Saturday hours by appointment.
See us for the following smile services or any other dental care:
- Begin Invisalign Treatment – One of the advantages of Invisalign is the lack of metal hardware. Wearing aligners is more convenient and comfortable than wearing metal braces. Still, family members receiving orthodontic treatment will probably find it easier to adjust to changes during the summer months when they spend less time at school or work. We can offer tips for oral hygiene and other aspects of treatment.
- Book Routine Care Before School Starts – Many families delay their dental exams and cleanings until late in the summer, then want to schedule before the kids go back to school. Even with the option of Saturday appointments, our calendar can fill pretty quickly. Schedule these services now, so you’ll have your choice of appointment days/times.
- Take a Proactive Approach to Stopping Decay – With vacations and other disruptions to your usual schedule, eating habits are sometimes a little less healthy in the summer. We can apply fluoride and/or dental sealants to your family’s teeth to help proactively prevent cavities.
- Get Mouthguards for Your Athletes – We can fit your family’s athletes for custom-made mouthguards to prevent dental damage. They are made using dental impressions, so they will fit perfectly. Your family won’t be tempted leave them on the sidelines! They also require no “boil-and-bite” fit adjustment before wearing.
- Replace Missing Teeth With Implants – Being offered ribs and corn-on-the-cob at a cookout may remind you of how frustrating it can be to eat favorite foods with missing teeth. We offer several options for teeth replacement, including dental implants. With implants, your bite will be nearly as strong as before you lost teeth. Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, implants also keep you from losing bone density in your jaw.