Have you ever worn an outfit that you hated? You probably felt self-conscious about how you looked, and that sapped your confidence. It might have made first impressions worse. That’s what happens when your smile isn’t as good-looking as it should be.
Thankfully, there are many types of cosmetic dentistry available at Aberdeen Smiles that can give you the bright, healthy smile you might need to be confident and happy. Call us today at 605-277-9049 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Drake or Dr. Fettig.
Get A Beautiful Smile With Our Help
Here are just some of the cosmetic services you can get at our Aberdeen, SD dental office.
- Dental veneers: These are thin but very durable covers for the front of your teeth. Custom-made to your smile, they will hide stains and worn edges.
- Teeth whitening: Whether you go with Zoom for in-office treatment or Venus White to be done at home, getting rid of those dark stains can transform your smile.
- Tooth bonding: Our dentists apply a tooth-colored resin that fills in chips or cracks. It also covers over stains at the same time!
- Gum treatments: Cosmetic dentistry isn’t just for teeth. Gum recession and gum reshaping treatments both help move your gums to their right level. Either way, you can get that right balance between teeth and gums that makes your smile look amazing.
- Orthodontics: These are not just for teens anymore! Adults deserve straight, aligned teeth as much as anyone.
- Snap-On Smile: For those who want a more temporary benefit, these are covers that literally snap on over your teeth to hide any blemishes and give you the beautiful smile you deserve.
Dr. Drake and Dr. Fettig combine expert training and years of experience. That’s why they can offer so many types of cosmetic dentistry. And by having a wide array of choices, you and our dentists can work together to find the right treatment for your smile.
Understand the Cosmetic Dentistry Benefits
Why would you need cosmetic dentistry in the first place? Not only can these treatments help improve your life, they can protect your teeth.
Your self-esteem is very important. When it is low, you tend to be more critical of yourself and feel less important than your friends and colleagues. This can lead to problems with your relationships, jobs, and social life. If your smile needs work, you can easily have lower self-esteem.
After getting some cosmetic dental treatments, your confidence can come back. You know how good you look when you smile, so your self-esteem grows. You’re back to your old self — or maybe even more confident!
Besides, dental services like veneers or tooth bonding can seal up any chips or small cracks, protecting your enamel and strengthening your teeth. In addition, orthodontics can help prevent bite problems that lead to worn teeth. With these types of cosmetic dentistry, you can make your smile lovely and healthy at the same time!